Bushlands on the Murray Holiday Park
Bushlands on the Murray now places all the attractions of the Murray River within your reach.
Ideally situated in tranquil bush surrounds on the banks of the Murray River. Only minutes walking distance to town and close to golf & bowls clubs. This peaceful, resort style setting makes for a very relaxing holiday.
Spend your days fishing, waterskiing, bushwalking or lazing around one of the salt water swimming pools. Wildlife abounds with many species of birds and free roaming kangaroos.
Your hosts Claire and Craig take pride in the friendly and relaxed atmosphere they provide.
Bushlands on the Murray features:
- Fully self contained two and three bedroom ensuite cabins with TV, heating & air conditioning
- Powered and unpowered camp sites
- 2 salt water swimming pools
- Boat ramp
- Lawn tennis court, children's playground, BBQ areas and laundry facilities
- Bushlands Coffee Shop now open 7 days a week 8.30am to 4.00pm for coffee and cake
No pets due to wildlife.
|Address:||Lot 4 Barooga Road, Tocumwal|
|Phone:||03 5874 2752|